Sunday, June 17, 2007

Its a wrap!!!!

After two and a half days power packed days, like all good things, TiECON East 07 came to an end. The day started with a thought-provoking keynote on "Global Innovation: Whats next?" ... to be followed by an absolutely expansive and deep discussion on the current Energy crisis and opportunity. The three tracks, Technology, Health and Enterprise each had panel discussions that packed their respective rooms with standing room attendees ... and provided perfect momentum towards the last event of the day where Boston's own stars from the entrepreneurial sky cast their glance upon the audience, reminding us about their journeys, regaling us with their stories while remaining strong and resolute in their belief about the potential and possibilities that arise out of entpreneurship!

If you did miss TiECON East 2007, come back to the fold next year. "Why?", you might ask, considering that the Boston local scene has quite a few events around the year... well, here's some food for thought ... they are all comments by CEO's, founders, executives and financiers I polled during the event...

"In 2 days, I tripled by 'rolodex' in quantity and quality"
"I am amazed by how open people are to my ideas and what my company offers"
"For a moment, I forgot that I was speaking with someone worth half a billion dollars... he made me feel so much at ease"
"I thought TiE was about Indian entrepreneurs alone... you have a veritable United Nations out here"
"Unlike trade shows that are vertically aligned, the cross section of folks that come here is unique and there is something for everyone"

"I am just amazed... I just saw a deal being struck right before my eyes"

Join us, be part of the action. TiECON East 2008 is closer than you think!

sai at obviousideas dot com

No comments: